Is a real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties in Woodstock CT. Cyrille joined the Stephanie Gosselin Real Estate Team in 2011, and covers the towns of Pomfret, Woodstock, Thompson, Putnam, Brooklyn, Eastford and Union CT. Because Stephanie and Cyrille are actively involved members of the Quiet Corner community, they are well connected to a broad population with a variety of interests; thus one of the reasons for their success!
Formerly a product manager for an international company in Cranston Rhode Island, Cyrille has taken many of the skills she honed there and applied them to the real estate business. She is professional, detail-oriented and a sound negotiator who works predominantly as a Buyers agent to find her client’s the ideal property.
She moved to the “Quiet Corner” nineteen years ago when her husband joined a new company. They are raising two amazing boys ages twelve and fifteen, through them she made great friends in the community and has gotten to experience all that the area has to offer.
- Licensed in Connecticut since 2011
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties, Rookie of the Year – 2012
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties, Honor Circle 2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarter – 2014
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties, Leading Edge Society (top 7% nationally) – 2014
- BA in Communication, University of Buffalo, 1990